- Imagine blending the beauty and softness of a sheer with the function and convenience of a blind. How genius is that?
- Colors remain true while natural filtered light floods deep into your room, letting you control the light, not the other way around.
- Soften that harsh sunlight. Fabric vanes suspended between two sheer panels tilt to brighten up or dim down your environment.
- Wonderfully wide for larger windows and doors. Up to 120″ wide, in fact.
- Stay in proportion with three vane sizes to suit the scale of your windows.
- Drink in the view. When raised, the shading completely disappears into the headrail. When lowered, the magnificent outdoors remains in sight with no distracting lift cords.
- Maximize your privacy. During the day, you can see out, but no one can see in. At night, close the vanes and voila… privacy assured.
- Scale it up with 3 ½” vertical vanes. The look of soft drapes with the adjustability of blinds.
- Complement your horizontal windows by coordinating them with vertical sliding glass doors.
- Rotate the vanes to maximize the view or minimize the light.
- Guard against UV damage. Your furniture and floors will thank you.