Both elegant and exotic, Natural Woven Shades are the go-to for interior designers world-wide. Organic fibers from jute to rattan and bamboo to wood bring global texture and international style right to your very own zip code.
- Enduring quality? Look to details like hand-sewn rings stitched right into the weave.
- Natural Woven Shades are meticulously hand-fed on a loom by skilled artisans who’ve passed their craft from generation to generation.
- Our Grass Weaves keep it artisanal with man-made yarns spun from natural by-products.
- Accent the positive with handsome sewn-edge binding choices that add finished flair.
- The incomparably variegated textures and hues of naturally processed fibers, is the hallmark of each and every shade.
- Natural Shades infuse your home with a soothing, organic aesthetic.
- By showcasing renewable resources—bamboo, jute, and grasses— these shades connect your décor to the rustic palette and rich textures of the landscape outside your window.
- And because no two organic materials look the same, every natural shade exudes an individuality that simply cannot be reproduced or recreated.